Wednesday, January 6, 2016

Another night up too late.  I've gone back to working on the Lego Parisienne Restaurant.  It was my first kit and the hardest of all that I've done.  I've taken it apart many times and am putting it back together one last time.  The novelty has worn off plus I'm waiting for two new kits to arrive.

Tomorrow is back to quilt group.  It's been three weeks since we've met.  I have a new project in mind and will be starting it then.  I should have something to photograph tomorrow.  We'll probably spend a lot of time visiting which is always fun and interesting.

I went to the senior lunch today and was pleasantly surprised at how good the hearty vegetable beef soup tasted.  I could have had another bowl but I showed restraint.  Doris was there, at the other end of the table, as was Elaine and Bob.  It was a nice way to spend an hour.

I'm truly tired so, good night.

No comments:

Post a Comment