Tuesday, January 19, 2016

It's been several days since posting but I've been busy with quilting and Lego construction.  I had the misfortune of thinking I had placed the completed Lego bank in a safe place for a minute while I did something else.  While I was in another room I heard a terrible crash and there was the bank, upside down and tiny pieces all over the place.  I couldn't even look at it for an hour or so but I finally gathered the pieces and will assess the damage this weekend.  

I've finally been sewing on the wonderful machine I bought almost ten years ago but didn't use much.  It's a joy to use.  I made a bunch of nine patch blocks and I'm in the process of arranging them.  I haven't gotten to the AHA moment yet but it's fun to be able to arrange them and to take a picture with my iphone so I can compare the different patterns the blocks make.

No comments:

Post a Comment