Saturday, January 2, 2016

It's another new year, 2016, and I again say that I want to try to be more regular in posting.

I have just completed three years of retirement and it keeps getting better.  Finding the quilting group in Contoocook in May and going every Thursday since May 7 has been a real plus in my life.  Such a nice group of people, I just couldn't have asked for a better situation. 

Slowly, I'm getting back to working with fabric.  So far I've very much gotten back to buying it and have accumulated quite a collection of Kaffe Fassett pieces along with some from the other designers who coordinate with his collections for Rowen Westminster fabrics.  My intent is to come up with a project to work on each Thursday at quilt group with the goal of a finished project each month.

I just ordered two Lego kits, the bank and the Ghostbusters Fire Station.  So looking forward to getting back to building.  

My other interest at this moment is Gelli plate printing.  I'd like to make Christmas postcards for this year.  If I start now I just might be able to accomplish it.

I continue with the Queen Sweep project and am trying to get my house back to looking like a human lives here.  I still have more ideas for furniture placement and an incredible amount of cleaning to do.

So this is where I'll make myself accountable, having stated what my plan for this will be for the next several months.  I will write up my daily compass with a doable plan of action for each day and will keep a list of things I do that day so I can feel like I accomplish something when I feel that I've done nothing.

Good night.

No comments:

Post a Comment