Monday, January 4, 2016

Good evening, blog.  The eleven o'clock news is almost over and we are in for more cold weather.  I'll have to be brave tomorrow and at least get to the post office.                                                                                                                                                                   I accomplished things from the top part of my daily compass.  Better than nothing but a kind of low energy day.   I spent time this evening stacking and re-stacking my Kaffe Fassett fabrics looking for inspiration for a quilting project.  I think I have one, a nine patch, low contrast, in shades of yellow and gold.  I don't usually work with those colors but that's part of the plan.  The piece will be small enough to complete this month, piecing, quilting, and binding.  If it's smooth sailing with that I may do another with the dotted fabrics I have.  They are high contrast fabrics but the scale of the pattern is the same so that will be interesting.  This should be fun to do small projects in a variety of styles.                                    Good night.

No comments:

Post a Comment